February 23, 2016
New! Claims Adjuster Notes Now Available
Online claim notes help you support policyholders. When your customer calls you with questions about claims, you can use the claim inquiry on the Agents’ Portal and find real-time claims adjuster notes. For auto, general liability, and workers compensation customers, any claims notes entered after February 13, 2016, will be available to you. Now, you can provide updates on claims status instantly. This enhancement in the Agents’ Portal is for policies written in eCLIQ. There is no change to middle market and national insurance claim notes access, available through RISKTRAC. Get started.
Online claim notes help you support policyholders. When your customer calls you with questions about claims, you can use the claim inquiry on the Agents’ Portal and find real-time claims adjuster notes. For auto, general liability, and workers compensation customers, any claims notes entered after February 13, 2016, will be available to you. Now, you…
In Case You Missed It
July 16, 2019
- Marketing Dispelling myths about millennial consumers.
- Products Find new opportunities to write Inland Marine.
- Training/Resources Thirsty for agency growth and improved retention?
- Risk Control Risk control resources at your fingertips.
- Training/Resources Continuing education opportunities (Oct – Dec).
August 22, 2019
November 5, 2019
November 19, 2019
- Marketing The Decade of Good Deeds – The countdown begins
- Products Quote scheduled property online in minutes
- Appetite/Industries, Risk Control Ready your retail clients for the holiday season
- Marketing, Risk Control Small Business Saturday®
- Marketing Side hustles are on the rise for millennials
- Marketing How does your agency stack up online?
January 21, 2020
- Marketing 20 insurance leaders to watch in 2020
- Appetite/Industries Interactive small business appetite guide
- Products New inland marine eCLIQ® guidelines
- Appetite/Industries 12 target segments for 2020
- Training/Resources Learn about our Agent Giving Program
- Training/Resources Boost your productivity at the office
February 18, 2020
- Appetite/Industries We’re hungry for food and beverage manufacturers
- Training/Resources Find the right marketing training program!
- Marketing Apply for Change Agents™ Fighting Hunger
- Billing/Premium Audit, Online Resources Billing self-service on the Agents’ Portal
- Training/Resources Insurance Industry Trends and Key Classes to Target
March 3, 2020
- Appetite/Industries Grow your book with industrial equipment manufacturers
- Claims Telemedicine: Rapid care for injured workers
- Marketing Double spins ends March 31!
- Marketing News you can use – now on all your favorite social media channels!
- Training/Resources Register soon: Agent development programs
March 17, 2020
- Appetite/Industries Get paid more for writing workers compensation
- Training/Resources New virtual, self-paced marketing training
- Marketing Here are the 17 Make More Happen™ winners
- Training/Resources Flexible solutions for property on the move
- Training/Resources Have time for a professional development snack?
May 12, 2020
- Online Resources Staying connected to clients during office closures
- Products Inland marine COVID-19 impact and response
- Appetite/Industries Ready to dabble in durable goods wholesalers?
- Online Resources Check out our updated small business appetite guide
- Training/Resources Improve your selling skills in just 20 minutes per week!
May 26, 2020
- Risk Control Builder’s risk: Protecting the jobsite
- Risk Control Commercial umbrella rates are trending up
- Training/Resources Have 20 minutes? Learn how inland marine can help you build your book
- Billing/Premium Audit Extended to June 15: Billing leniency
- Billing/Premium Audit Pay-as-you-go billing is more important than ever