March 8, 2016
Infrared Cameras Streamline the Property Claims Process
Liberty Mutual’s property adjusters are now performing more efficiently than ever before with a little help from infrared cameras. How does this help you and your clients?
Infrared cameras detect variations in surface temperature as a result of damages that are often not visible to the naked eye such as faulty wiring or water damage. This innovative tool will allow for:
- Ease and efficiency in the claims adjustment process by being able to assess all damage on the first inspection.
- More accurate estimates with fewer disputes.
- Accurate and quick assessments lead to faster restoration times.
- Better overall customer experience.
Liberty Mutual’s property adjusters are now performing more efficiently than ever before with a little help from infrared cameras. How does this help you and your clients? Infrared cameras detect variations in surface temperature as a result of damages that are often not visible to the naked eye such as faulty wiring or water damage.…
Save Time and Paper – Encourage Customers to Enroll in ePolicy Delivery
Empower your clients to find the answers they seek quickly and easily via mybusinessonline.libertymutual.com. This powerful new site allows policyholders to:
- Enroll in ePolicy Delivery
- Pay bills online and access payment history
- Review policies and policy activity
- Check claims status and contact an adjuster
- Access SafetyNet™ for safety training and risk control resources
All ePolicy documents will be available on the Agents’ Portal and can be delivered directly to your agency management system if your agency is enrolled in ACORD eDocs. Learn more.
Empower your clients to find the answers they seek quickly and easily via mybusinessonline.libertymutual.com. This powerful new site allows policyholders to: Enroll in ePolicy Delivery Pay bills online and access payment history Review policies and policy activity Check claims status and contact an adjuster Access SafetyNet™ for safety training and risk control resources All ePolicy…
In Case You Missed It
July 16, 2019
- Marketing Dispelling myths about millennial consumers.
- Products Find new opportunities to write Inland Marine.
- Training/Resources Thirsty for agency growth and improved retention?
- Risk Control Risk control resources at your fingertips.
- Training/Resources Continuing education opportunities (Oct – Dec).
August 22, 2019
November 5, 2019
November 19, 2019
- Marketing The Decade of Good Deeds – The countdown begins
- Products Quote scheduled property online in minutes
- Appetite/Industries, Risk Control Ready your retail clients for the holiday season
- Marketing, Risk Control Small Business Saturday®
- Marketing Side hustles are on the rise for millennials
- Marketing How does your agency stack up online?
January 21, 2020
- Marketing 20 insurance leaders to watch in 2020
- Appetite/Industries Interactive small business appetite guide
- Products New inland marine eCLIQ® guidelines
- Appetite/Industries 12 target segments for 2020
- Training/Resources Learn about our Agent Giving Program
- Training/Resources Boost your productivity at the office
February 18, 2020
- Appetite/Industries We’re hungry for food and beverage manufacturers
- Training/Resources Find the right marketing training program!
- Marketing Apply for Change Agents™ Fighting Hunger
- Billing/Premium Audit, Online Resources Billing self-service on the Agents’ Portal
- Training/Resources Insurance Industry Trends and Key Classes to Target
March 3, 2020
- Appetite/Industries Grow your book with industrial equipment manufacturers
- Claims Telemedicine: Rapid care for injured workers
- Marketing Double spins ends March 31!
- Marketing News you can use – now on all your favorite social media channels!
- Training/Resources Register soon: Agent development programs
March 17, 2020
- Appetite/Industries Get paid more for writing workers compensation
- Training/Resources New virtual, self-paced marketing training
- Marketing Here are the 17 Make More Happen™ winners
- Training/Resources Flexible solutions for property on the move
- Training/Resources Have time for a professional development snack?
May 12, 2020
- Online Resources Staying connected to clients during office closures
- Products Inland marine COVID-19 impact and response
- Appetite/Industries Ready to dabble in durable goods wholesalers?
- Online Resources Check out our updated small business appetite guide
- Training/Resources Improve your selling skills in just 20 minutes per week!
May 26, 2020
- Risk Control Builder’s risk: Protecting the jobsite
- Risk Control Commercial umbrella rates are trending up
- Training/Resources Have 20 minutes? Learn how inland marine can help you build your book
- Billing/Premium Audit Extended to June 15: Billing leniency
- Billing/Premium Audit Pay-as-you-go billing is more important than ever