June 15, 2021
New industry pages on the Agents’ Portal
A couple of months ago we rolled out shiny new product pages to the Agents’ Portal. The objective was to enhance your digital experience and make it easier for you to do business with us – and the feedback we’ve gotten suggests we hit the mark.
We hope you’ll be just as pleased with our freshly minted industry pages, which feature:
- A fresh design that makes it easy to explore the topics most useful and relevant to you
- In-depth information on target classes of business, preferred risks and key coverages – all in one place
- Quick access to key guides, marketing materials and relevant resources
Ready to take the new industry pages out for a spin? Come have a look today.
A couple of months ago we rolled out shiny new product pages to the Agents’ Portal. The objective was to enhance your digital experience and make it easier for you to do business with us – and the feedback we’ve gotten suggests we hit the mark. We hope you’ll be just as pleased with…
New! Introducing the Business Insurance Training Series
Helping you grow and stay informed is important to us. That’s why we’ve launched a series of instructor-led courses that will highlight key business insurance coverage forms and endorsements based on agent experience in the market. The series includes more than 30 courses, so no matter your experience level or area of focus, you’ll find courses that fit your needs.
The series will focus on six areas:
- Commercial property
- Commercial general liability
- Business auto
- Workers compensation
- Product training
- Professional development
We offer two tracks for various experience levels:
Foundations: Designed for agents or account managers with limited experience (up to two years) in business insurance, these courses are 60 minutes each and divided into two levels – Foundations and Building on Foundations. Taking each course in sequence is recommended but not required.
Enhanced: Designed for agents or account managers with ongoing experience (more than two years) in business insurance, these courses are 90 minutes each.
Enrolling is easy – and free! Visit the Agent Learning Center to learn more and enroll.
To see this week’s upcoming courses, visit the Agent Learning Center calendar.
Helping you grow and stay informed is important to us. That’s why we’ve launched a series of instructor-led courses that will highlight key business insurance coverage forms and endorsements based on agent experience in the market. The series includes more than 30 courses, so no matter your experience level or area of focus, you’ll find…
Updates to Auto and BOP in eCLIQ® Simple™
Doing business with us is even easier with eCLIQ Simple. Check out these recent changes:
• Turn off automatic payments at any time – With the click of a button, you can now switch off automatic payments, even in the middle of the policy term.
• Copy quotes onto new versions – eCLIQ Simple now offers the ability to copy existing quote information onto new versions, name them, and save them independently.
Doing business with us is even easier with eCLIQ Simple. Check out these recent changes: • Turn off automatic payments at any time – With the click of a button, you can now switch off automatic payments, even in the middle of the policy term. • Copy quotes onto new versions – eCLIQ Simple now…
In Case You Missed It
July 16, 2019
- Marketing Dispelling myths about millennial consumers.
- Products Find new opportunities to write Inland Marine.
- Training/Resources Thirsty for agency growth and improved retention?
- Risk Control Risk control resources at your fingertips.
- Training/Resources Continuing education opportunities (Oct – Dec).
August 22, 2019
November 5, 2019
- Marketing COMING SOON: Independent Agent Giving
- Online Resources New eBonding platform
- Agent Broker Resources, Marketing Instant Incentives™ is now more rewarding.
- Billing/Premium Audit, Online Resources Premium Audit eReport… an easy, time-saving win!
- Training/Resources Producer and CSR Development Programs
November 19, 2019
- Marketing The Decade of Good Deeds – The countdown begins
- Products Quote scheduled property online in minutes
- Appetite/Industries, Risk Control Ready your retail clients for the holiday season
- Marketing, Risk Control Small Business Saturday®
- Marketing Side hustles are on the rise for millennials
- Marketing How does your agency stack up online?
January 21, 2020
- Marketing 20 insurance leaders to watch in 2020
- Appetite/Industries Interactive small business appetite guide
- Products New inland marine eCLIQ® guidelines
- Appetite/Industries 12 target segments for 2020
- Training/Resources Learn about our Agent Giving Program
- Training/Resources Boost your productivity at the office
February 18, 2020
- Appetite/Industries We’re hungry for food and beverage manufacturers
- Training/Resources Find the right marketing training program!
- Marketing Apply for Change Agents™ Fighting Hunger
- Billing/Premium Audit, Online Resources Billing self-service on the Agents’ Portal
- Training/Resources Insurance Industry Trends and Key Classes to Target
March 3, 2020
- Appetite/Industries Grow your book with industrial equipment manufacturers
- Claims Telemedicine: Rapid care for injured workers
- Marketing Double spins ends March 31!
- Marketing News you can use – now on all your favorite social media channels!
- Training/Resources Register soon: Agent development programs
March 17, 2020
- Appetite/Industries Get paid more for writing workers compensation
- Training/Resources New virtual, self-paced marketing training
- Marketing Here are the 17 Make More Happen™ winners
- Training/Resources Flexible solutions for property on the move
- Training/Resources Have time for a professional development snack?
May 12, 2020
- Online Resources Staying connected to clients during office closures
- Products Inland marine COVID-19 impact and response
- Appetite/Industries Ready to dabble in durable goods wholesalers?
- Online Resources Check out our updated small business appetite guide
- Training/Resources Improve your selling skills in just 20 minutes per week!
May 26, 2020
- Risk Control Builder’s risk: Protecting the jobsite
- Risk Control Commercial umbrella rates are trending up
- Training/Resources Have 20 minutes? Learn how inland marine can help you build your book
- Billing/Premium Audit Extended to June 15: Billing leniency
- Billing/Premium Audit Pay-as-you-go billing is more important than ever
June 9, 2020
August 18, 2020
- Products Clients experiencing project delays? They could save big with inland marine
- Appetite/Industries Hit pay dirt with excavation and grading contractors
- Appetite/Industries Write vineyards and wineries with us!
- Products Don’t forget: Double spins on all products!
- Training/Resources Get 10% off industry-leading training for CSRs, producers and marketers
- Risk Control Wildfires are on the rise
September 1, 2020
- Risk Control An important layer of protection for farm
- Online Resources Everything you need to know about service and supply bonds
- Products It’s easier than ever to quote inland marine in eCLIQ®
- Products The simplest way to write BOP and auto
- Appetite/Industries Set your sights on custom target markets
- Training/Resources Brush up on your selling and retention skills in just 20 minutes per week!
April 6, 2021
- Marketing There’s a new product page for every line you write
- Other Snag your package deal!
- Products Multiple states: Introducing the refreshed Liberty Mutual® Small Commercial Umbrella
- Risk Control Improving the auto signed forms request process
- Other Business lines communicable disease exclusion
- A smoother Agent Learning Center experience