January 18, 2022
Cyber suite for BOP in eCLIQ® is coming soon
Cyber suite for BOP in eCLIQ is currently available in AL, AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MS, ND, NE, NJ, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and WV.
On Feb. 1, 2022, cyber suite for BOP in eCLIQ will be available in AR, CT*, ID, KS, LA*, MN, MT, NC*, NH, NM, OK, OR, RI, SD and WY. Offered through The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company (HSB), cyber suite will provide your clients with more robust coverage for today’s digital world.
Cyber suite will replace the data compromise and CyberOne™ endorsements currently available for BOP in eCLIQ in those states.
*CT, LA and NC: Cyber suite for BOP in eCLIQ is available for policies with effective dates on or after June 1, 2022. Policies with effective dates before June 1, 2022, will be written with the data compromise and CyberOne endorsements.
Cyber suite for BOP in eCLIQ is currently available in AL, AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MS, ND, NE, NJ, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and WV. On Feb. 1, 2022, cyber suite for BOP in eCLIQ will be…
Instructor-led marketing classes are back and better than ever
We heard you – you want to have the option to learn marketing and retention tactics from an expert instructor in a virtual environment.
That’s why we’re offering a refreshed marketing class curriculum for 2022 featuring live, instructor-led sessions on our five most popular topics: new client, referrals, online reviews, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Each session is just 60 minutes and scheduled on near consecutive days which helps you maximize your time and create the momentum you need to go from learning to implementation to success! The first set of five classes starts mid-February and will be offered quarterly all year.
Learn more about how these classes can help your agency and register today!
We heard you – you want to have the option to learn marketing and retention tactics from an expert instructor in a virtual environment. That’s why we’re offering a refreshed marketing class curriculum for 2022 featuring live, instructor-led sessions on our five most popular topics: new client, referrals, online reviews, Facebook and LinkedIn. …
Rubber, meet road. Multi-factor authentication is here
Concern for the security of personal and financial data is growing in all industries – insurance included. That means we all need to take extra steps to safeguard that data if we’re going to continue doing business digitally.
To that end, we are beginning to roll out multi-factor authentication, asking you to verify your identity with a security code sent to a phone or email account, as you’ve probably done when banking online. Multi-factor authentication vastly reduces the risk of data theft compared to the use of passwords alone.
The rollout will take place in waves over the next couple of months, with all log-ins requiring multi-factor authentication by the end of March.
What to expect
When you attempt to log in to our systems for a new session, you will need to confirm your identity using both a unique password and time-limited security code. The system will send the security code to the business email or direct business phone number we have on file for you, depending on which you choose when you encounter the multi-factor authentication prompt.
When asked, you will need to enter the security code to access our systems. Note that, once you close the browser you used to log in, that session will end and the system will require you to repeat the multi-factor authentication process. To maintain an active session, keep your browser open.
If you use a comparative rater, you may need to update your credentials in that system as well.
Act now! Confirm your contact information and make sure you have your own user ID
To ensure a seamless login experience, confirm you’ve provided us a unique business email and, where possible, a unique business phone number. To review your contact information, visit the Individual ID Management page by clicking the Manage ID & Password link in the top-right corner of the Agents’ Portal home page.
If your agency shares log-in credentials, it will be nearly impossible to coordinate the retrieval of temporary security codes. Without those security codes, you won’t be able to log in to our systems.
If you currently use a shared user ID and password, you need to secure a unique user ID and password as soon as possible – reach out to your agency administrator for support.
Concern for the security of personal and financial data is growing in all industries – insurance included. That means we all need to take extra steps to safeguard that data if we’re going to continue doing business digitally. To that end, we are beginning to roll out multi-factor authentication, asking you to verify your…
In Case You Missed It
July 16, 2019
- Marketing Dispelling myths about millennial consumers.
- Products Find new opportunities to write Inland Marine.
- Training/Resources Thirsty for agency growth and improved retention?
- Risk Control Risk control resources at your fingertips.
- Training/Resources Continuing education opportunities (Oct – Dec).
August 22, 2019
November 5, 2019
- Marketing COMING SOON: Independent Agent Giving
- Online Resources New eBonding platform
- Agent Broker Resources, Marketing Instant Incentives™ is now more rewarding.
- Billing/Premium Audit, Online Resources Premium Audit eReport… an easy, time-saving win!
- Training/Resources Producer and CSR Development Programs
November 19, 2019
- Marketing The Decade of Good Deeds – The countdown begins
- Products Quote scheduled property online in minutes
- Appetite/Industries, Risk Control Ready your retail clients for the holiday season
- Marketing, Risk Control Small Business Saturday®
- Marketing Side hustles are on the rise for millennials
- Marketing How does your agency stack up online?
January 21, 2020
- Marketing 20 insurance leaders to watch in 2020
- Appetite/Industries Interactive small business appetite guide
- Products New inland marine eCLIQ® guidelines
- Appetite/Industries 12 target segments for 2020
- Training/Resources Learn about our Agent Giving Program
- Training/Resources Boost your productivity at the office
February 18, 2020
- Appetite/Industries We’re hungry for food and beverage manufacturers
- Training/Resources Find the right marketing training program!
- Marketing Apply for Change Agents™ Fighting Hunger
- Billing/Premium Audit, Online Resources Billing self-service on the Agents’ Portal
- Training/Resources Insurance Industry Trends and Key Classes to Target
March 3, 2020
- Appetite/Industries Grow your book with industrial equipment manufacturers
- Claims Telemedicine: Rapid care for injured workers
- Marketing Double spins ends March 31!
- Marketing News you can use – now on all your favorite social media channels!
- Training/Resources Register soon: Agent development programs
March 17, 2020
- Appetite/Industries Get paid more for writing workers compensation
- Training/Resources New virtual, self-paced marketing training
- Marketing Here are the 17 Make More Happen™ winners
- Training/Resources Flexible solutions for property on the move
- Training/Resources Have time for a professional development snack?
May 12, 2020
- Online Resources Staying connected to clients during office closures
- Products Inland marine COVID-19 impact and response
- Appetite/Industries Ready to dabble in durable goods wholesalers?
- Online Resources Check out our updated small business appetite guide
- Training/Resources Improve your selling skills in just 20 minutes per week!
May 26, 2020
- Risk Control Builder’s risk: Protecting the jobsite
- Risk Control Commercial umbrella rates are trending up
- Training/Resources Have 20 minutes? Learn how inland marine can help you build your book
- Billing/Premium Audit Extended to June 15: Billing leniency
- Billing/Premium Audit Pay-as-you-go billing is more important than ever
June 9, 2020
August 18, 2020
- Products Clients experiencing project delays? They could save big with inland marine
- Appetite/Industries Hit pay dirt with excavation and grading contractors
- Appetite/Industries Write vineyards and wineries with us!
- Products Don’t forget: Double spins on all products!
- Training/Resources Get 10% off industry-leading training for CSRs, producers and marketers
- Risk Control Wildfires are on the rise
September 1, 2020
- Risk Control An important layer of protection for farm
- Online Resources Everything you need to know about service and supply bonds
- Products It’s easier than ever to quote inland marine in eCLIQ®
- Products The simplest way to write BOP and auto
- Appetite/Industries Set your sights on custom target markets
- Training/Resources Brush up on your selling and retention skills in just 20 minutes per week!
April 6, 2021
- Marketing There’s a new product page for every line you write
- Other Snag your package deal!
- Products Multiple states: Introducing the refreshed Liberty Mutual® Small Commercial Umbrella
- Risk Control Improving the auto signed forms request process
- Other Business lines communicable disease exclusion
- A smoother Agent Learning Center experience
July 6, 2021
- Online Resources The Agents’ Portal has that new car smell
- Training/Resources Multiple states: Introducing the refreshed Liberty Mutual® Small Commercial Umbrella
- Products Have you heard the news? We’re extending higher WC commissions through the end of the year
- Online Resources Updates to Auto in eCLIQ® Simple™
- Marketing You showed you care, even when you couldn’t be there
October 5, 2021
- Products Earn up to $100 per policy – 3 eligible products!
- Products Multiple states: Introducing the refreshed Liberty Mutual® Small Commercial Umbrella
- Products It’s Cybersecurity Awareness Month! Are your clients protected?
- Training/Resources Things just got easier! Paperless one-click option is here
November 2, 2021
November 16, 2021
- Products Multiple states: The next generation of motor cargo has arrived
- Products Exclusive new benefits for your cyber suite clients
- Products There’s still time to earn up to $100 per policy
- Risk Control Protect your agency with our Agents E&O Program
- Training/Resources Updates to auto and BOP in eCLIQ® Simple™
December 7, 2021
- Claims Alacrity Solutions joins the water mitigation vendor program
- Training/Resources National Advisory Councils help shape 2022 priorities
- Products Earn up to $100 per policy before it’s too late!
- Risk Control Protecting our systems from cyber attacks
- Training/Resources Updates to auto in eCLIQ® Simple™