Although Valentine’s Day has come and gone, our love of inland marine lasts all year long. Builder’s risk insurance covers a building or structure under construction or renovation, as well as the materials and supplies needed to finish the project.  Policies are flexible and can be bound in eCLIQ®. General liability or commercial property policies are not substitutes for the specialized coverage provided by a builders risk policy so be sure your clients are properly protected.  Don’t delay – coverage needs to be obtained before work begins!